This article will guide you through the process of renaming all custom fields on your Listivo account. To rename fields, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your WordPress admin account and navigate to the Listivo Panel.
2. Click on "Custom Fields" to access the list of your custom fields. Locate the custom field you wish to rename and click the "Edit" button beside it.
3. Now, you can change the field name as desired.
4. Don't forget to modify the slug as well.
5. Once you've made the necessary changes, click "Save" to apply them.