This article explains how we configured our official demos, such as https://demo7.listivotheme.com. This article is aimed at experienced developers and focuses on improving speed performance. By implementing a similar setup, you can potentially enhance your site's performance.
- We are using a Vultr VPS from the High Frequency series, with 3 vCPUs and 8 GB of RAM. This provides us with excellent performance and helps our site load quickly - https://www.vultr.com/
- Our VPS is managed by the Run Cloud service, which simplifies server management and optimizes server configurations for best performance - https://runcloud.io/
- We are using the OpenLiteSpeed HTTP server, which is known for its speed and efficiency.
- Our server runs PHP 8.1, which has various performance improvements over older versions.
- We have also fine-tuned our OpenLiteSpeed plugin settings for WordPress, which can significantly impact the site's speed. I have attached screenshots of our configuration for your reference.
Screen3 - Please make sure to exclude the slugs of your search results page, user page, login/register page, and panel page. In our https://demo7.listivotheme.com the following 4 slugs are used: