This article will teach you how to establish the subscription system on your website.
1. To use the subscriptions system, go to wp-admin -> Listivo Panel -> Monetization -> Stripe. Enabled it and add all necessary credentials - here you will read more about it.
2. When your Stripe configuration is completed, you can start adding subscriptions.
3. You can set free subscriptions for your users - enable it here and put all necessary data.
4. To add new subscriptions just click "add new subscription"
5. Enter a name for a new subscription and click the "add subscription" button.
6. Next step is to add all settings for your subscription and save changes.
7. Your "new subscription" is now visible on the subscriptions list. Here you can edit it or delete it.
8. Your users will see their subscriptions on account settings. They can change plan whenever they want to.
9. You can see all subscriptions on the "User Subscriptions" tab.