How it works and how to configure
You can use Monetization System to earn on your website. It will be displayed like this in the user panel or at the end of the process of adding listing:
As you can see above, each package has:
- Listings – how many listings can be added via this package
- Duration (days)
- Featured (days)
After selecting the package and clicking “Next” the user will be redirected to checkout to pay
How to configure
1. Visit Listivo Panel > Monetization
2. Listivo will ask you to install WooCommerce Plugin if you do not have it yet
3. Firstly, in this section you configure “Add for Free” option. It looks like this
Please fill this section if you need it:
4. Then you can create a “free package”. It is a package your user will receive when newly registered.
The main difference between “Add for Free” and “Free Package” is that “Add for free is unlimited” and “Free package" can be configured to use it e.g. 1 time.
5. Scroll down and configure Payment Packages
You can edit or add new “Payment Packages”
6. Install any Payment Gateway and follow the documentation to configure
You can find payment gateways here:
It is also always worth searching Google – “Your Payment Gateway Name + WooCommerce Getaway Name” e.g. authorize.net woocommerce payment gateways because the online payments system often has more than 1 addon.
Sample documentation that shows how to configure Payment Gateway via Stripe (used on our demo) – https://woocommerce.com/document/stripe/