This article will guide you through the process of installing and importing demo content on your website using Listivo.
1. Download the Listivo "Installable WordPress file only" from https://themeforest.net/downloads
2. Log in to your WordPress Admin Panel (wp-admin).
3. Hover over the "Appearance" tab in the left sidebar and click "Themes"
4. Click the "Add New" button
5. Click the "Upload Theme" button, then "Choose File" and finally "Install Now"
6. Once the installation is complete, click the "Activate" link.
7. You will receive a notification in your administration panel. Click "Begin installing plugins"
8. Activate all recommended plugins
9. You will be redirected to the demo importer. Before you start developing your website, import the Listivo demo content (homepages, pages, custom fields, etc.) to streamline the process. Click the "Demo Importer" link and the "Import" button next to the demo you wish to import.
The demo content will begin loading; please wait.
Upon completion of the import, you will be redirected to the Listivo Panel.